If you find yourself working with the same companies, even on a temporary basis, it can be useful to add them to your Watched List.
- Companies on your Watched List will appear on your home page for easier access.
- Having companies on your Watched List allows you to receive Email Alerts for new filings and transcripts for those companies.
- Your Documents Feed will be populated with the latest filings and transcripts for those companies, ensuring that you are always up to date.
To add companies to your Watched List:
- Go to the company page for the company you want to watch.
- Click the Watch button next to the name of the company. The button will turn from grey to red.
- Done. The company will automatically appear on your Watched list.
To remove companies from the watched list:
- Go to the company page for the company you want to remove.
- Click the Watch button next to the name of the company. The button will turn from red to grey.
- Done. The company is removed from your Watched List.
Email Alerts and Documents Feed
Removing a company from your Watched List also turns off email alerts for new documents for that company and removes the company's new documents from the Documents Feed on your home page.