Links to Text and Tables make collaboration easy by letting you link directly to any specific text or table within a filing. With this built-in functionality, you can:
- Easily send colleagues directly to the source of your data or a specific section of text you had trouble finding
- Save down links for your own future reference, inside your models or elsewhere
Links are shareable with anyone
You can share any links with anyone – even those without a BamSEC account. Links to text, tables, and the filing itself will always work.
You can use links to reference tables or text within your models.https://files.readme.io/f4670c0-link_to_text_example-22e8798282.png
You can obtain a link to any selected text within a filing. Anyone using that link will be brought directly to your selected text and the text will also be highlighted for their convenience. Here's how it works:
- Select the text you would like to link to.
Save Your Highlights
For more information about saving highlighted text, check out the Highlight Text page.
- Click Link. The link that you see pre-selected for you is a link that will bring anyone directly to that text.
- Anyone using your link will be brought directly to the text that you selected. Here's what it looks like from start to end:
You may want to link to a table to share with your colleagues, or if you want to save the link for use as a backup reference in your models. Here's how it works:
- Next to any given table within a filing, find and click the Link button.
- The pre-selected link that you see is ready to be shared with anyone. It will bring them directly to the table that you shared.