Collaboration is key to any research process, and BamSEC makes collaboration easy. With BamSEC, you can link to not just the filing, but any specific text or table within a filing. With the built-in sharing functionality, you can easily send colleague directly to the source of your data or a specific section of text you had trouble finding. You can also save down the links for your own future reference, inside your models or elsewhere.
You can use links to reference tables or text within your models.
Links are shareable with anyone
You can share any links with anyone – even those without a BamSEC account. Links to text, tables, and the filing itself will always work.
You can obtain a link to any selected text within a filing. Anyone using that link will be brought directly to the your selected text and the text will also be highlighted for their convenience.
- Select the text you would like to link to.
- Click Link. The link that you see pre-selected for you is a link that will bring anyone directly to that text.
- Anyone using your link will be brought directly to the text that you selected. Here's what it looks like from start to end:
You may want to link to a table to share with your colleagues, or if you want to save the link for use as a back-up reference in your models.
- Next to any given table within a filing, find and click the Link button.
- The pre-selected link that you see is ready to be shared with anyone. It will bring them directly to the table that you shared.