Use Email Alerts to ensure that you don't miss a new filing or transcript for any company on your Watched List. Simply confirm your email address and you'll start receiving alerts right away.
Customize Email Alerts
Only want email alerts for certain filings? Check out our Customize Email Alerts page for more information.
You will need to first visit your Email Alerts Settings page. If you don't see a message such as the one below, then your email address has already been confirmed and you should be all set.
If you do see a message like above, then your email has not been confirmed.
If your email has not yet been confirmed, all you need to do is:
- (Optional) Update your address to where you would like to receive the alerts. Save.
- Click the Resend confirmation email link.
- You should receive an email right away that asks you to click a link to confirm your email. Click the Confirm Email button in that email.
- You are all set!
Can't find the email?
If you have trouble finding the confirmation email, please check your Spam folder. While we do our best to make sure the email goes to your inbox, some over-eager filters can nonetheless sometimes send the BamSEC - Please confirm your email to your Spam folder.
You will automatically receive alerts for any companies you have on your Watched List. Here is (most of) what an email alert looks like:
Sample email alert
If you think you should have received some alerts but did not, there could be a few possible reasons:
- Your email address is not verified. Check if you are seeing the Resend confirmation email message on your Email Alerts Settings page.
- The filing category or transcript was not enabled in your Email Alerts customization. Check your Email Alerts Settings page to see what you have enabled/disabled.
- You added the company to your Watched List list after the filing or transcript was added. We only send alerts for new filings or transcripts that are added after you Watch the company.
None of the above apply? We will certainly investigate. Please send us a note.
Updated about a year ago